Shure MOTIV - Mobile Recording App
Mobile Recording App
Enables 24-bit / 48 kHz uncompressed recording, editing, monitoring and control of MOTIV™ Digital Microphones and Recording Solutions.
- Compatible with all MOTIV products (MV88, MV51, MV5, MVi, MVL)
- Delivers the ability to trim and split tracks and add user-defined fades
- Offers real-time function adjustments that optimize settings for the sound source and environment
- Allows file sharing via email, text, iTunes, AirDrop and Dropbox
ShurePlus™ MOTIV features an easy-to-use interface and quick navigation that allows access to selectable DSP preset modes that optimize gain, stereo width, polar pattern, equalization, and compression to match your recording and editing needs.
The app also is a convenient and reliable stand-alone tool for high-quality recording and editing.
What’s new in Version 2.0:
- Edit your recordings using trim or split options that include adjustable fade curves and markers
- Improved design and interface with fewer menus to navigate, making it faster and easier to complete tasks
- Enhanced metering: more fluid display, and red indicator of input signal clipping so you can see and respond to it more quickly
ShurePlus MOTIV how-to videos:
Edit with MOTIV
Save to Camera Roll
Save to iTunes
Save to Dropbox
- Make real-time adjustments to the MV88 iOS Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone:
- Polar pattern selection (stereo, cardioid, bidirectional, raw mid-side)
- Adjustable stereo width (60, 75, 90, 105, 120, 135 degrees)
- Wind noise reduction: Low-frequency cutoff filter to eliminate rumble caused by environmental noise
- Left-right channel swap: Flips the left and right audio channels to match video that is recorded when the microphone is reversed in certain phone/tablet positions.
- Record uncompressed audio at multiple bit depths/sample rates
- 36 dB of adjustable gain for MOTIV microphones
- High-resolution metering
- Preset modes to automatically adjust gain, equalization, and compression
- 5-band equalizer
- Edit recordings using trim or split options and adjustable fade curves and markers
- Share files via email, text, iTunes, Airdrop and Dropbox
- Save to compressed formats (ALAC, AAC 96, 128, 256)
- Save your audio recording as video