High Picture Quality and Long-lasting Reliability
- Combines 1-Chip DLP™ imaging with proprietary SOLID SHINE laser technology for immersive picture quality at 10,000 lm of brightness*1.
- Dynamic Light Control for 10,000:1 contrast*2.
- Accurate white balance and color reproduction in any projection mode.
- Long-lasting picture quality.
- Detail Clarity Processor 3 clarifies the finest details.
- System Daylight View 2 ensures sharp and vivid images in bright environments.
Consistently Stable and Reliable Performance
- Dust-resistant structure with airtight optical block.
- Dual-drive laser optical engine ensures reliable 24//7 operation with light source failover protection.
- Up to 20,000 hours of continuous maintenance-free operation*3.
- Selectable operational modes extend service life to up to 10 years*4.
- Efficient cooling system for stable operation in ambient temperatures of up to 45 °C (113 °F)*5.
- High-speed backup input switching.
Versatile System and Installation Flexibility
- Shares optional lenses with Panasonic 1-Chip DLP™ projector family.
- Compact body and free 360-degree installation (vertical and horizontal).
- DIGITAL LINK supports transmission of uncompressed full HD video and control commands through a single CAT 5e or higher STP cable for distance up to 150 m (492 ft)*6.
- Geometric Adjustment for specially shaped screens.
- Geometry Manager Pro*7 and optional upgrade kit (ET-UK20)*7.
- Auto Screen Adjustment Upgrade Kit (ET-CUK10)*8.
*1 PT-RZ970/RW930 features brightness of 10,000 lm (Center), and PT-RX110 features 10,400 lm (Center).
*2 With Dynamic Contrast Mode set to 3.
*3 At 20,000 hours, projector brightness will have decreased to approximately half of its original level (Dynamic Contrast Mode: 3, Image mode:
Dynamic). Panasonic recommends cleaning or checkup at point of purchase after every 20,000-hour period (approximately). Light source lifetime may be reduced depending on environmental conditions. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.
*4 With operating Mode set to Long Life 3, in which mode brightness is lowered to 1,900 lm. 24 hours/day x 365 days/year x 10 years = 87,600 hours. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.
*5 Light output may be reduced to protect the projector depending on environmental conditions.
*6 150 m (492 ft) transmission available only with ET-YFB200G DIGITAL LINK Switcher for signals up to 1080/60p (dot-clock frequency 148.5 MHz). Transmission distance is up to 100 m (328 ft) in other cases.
*7 Geometry Manager Pro and optional upgrade kit are available only with PT-RZ970.
*8 For only PT-RZ970. Available worldwide except the United States.